Wednesday 5 February 2014

Welcome to TRANSFORMERS HUB!!

transformers 4 age of extinction
This is a blog created by a Transformers fan for Transformers fans!
 
My name is Richard and I am from a tiny Asian country called Singapore. Here, movie going is one of the most popular entertainment and hence I am a self-proclaim movie buff. 
 
I watched all genres of movies and especially like the horror and sci-fi genres. The main reason that I created this Transformers fan blog is because I noticed that the global Transformers fan base is just enormous that thought of creating a mini community (I called it "HUB" here) so that all fans can find all the Transformers related resources here.. from Transformers comics, books, toys to movies.
 
I hope you like what you are seeing now and pretty much appreciate your feedback/comment to make it even a better one.
 
Talk to ya again!
 
Cheers!
 
P/S : Transformers 4 - Age Of Extinction is COMING SOON! June 2014, to be exact, stay tuned for more update of the movie.   

No comments:

Post a Comment